The 7300 scrubber-dryer is an elevated scrubber-dryer that creates clean, safe environments that meet the highest standards. The 7300 delivers legendary Tennant performance even in the toughest industrial environments.
- The 7300 tackles the toughest dirt, grime and grease with three down-pressure settings in addition to a SuperScrub™ mode, which helps deliver the ultimate performance needed to deal with everyday cleaning challenges.
- Quality engineering and non-corrosive Duramer construction keep the 7300 rust-free and ready to scrub every day of the week
- Increase safety and cleanliness with ec-H2O or FaST Foam Scrubbing Technology. ec-H2O technology uses up to 70% less water and no additional need for detergent, while FaST Foam Scrubbing Technology uses up to 90% less detergent than other similar scrubber-dryers.
The M20 Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber increases productivity by providing superior sweeping and scrubbing performance while also providing health and safety benefits. The M20 is simple to use and maintain, and it immediately enhances the image of your facility by cleaning in a single pass — wet or dry.
- With FloorSmart® integrated cleaning system technology, clean effectively in just one pass — wet or dry.
- Use MaxPro2TM hydraulic technology to achieve consistent cleaning results. Tennant's unique ec-H2OTM technology uses up to 70% less water and cleans up to three times longer on a single tank.
- Increase visibility with cab-forward design, open sightlines, and steeringwheel-mounted controls.
The Tennant M30 Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber delivers exceptional results with easy to operate functions and an abundance of innovative technologies. Quickly enhance your facilities image and health and safety by getting rid of gunk and grime in a single pass – wet or dry.
- With FloorSmart® integrated cleaning system technology achieves consistent cleaning results in just one pass
- Tennant's ec-H2OTM technology uses up to 70% less water and runs up to three times longer on a single tank
- The M30 provides easy operation and maintenance with intuitive controls and easily identifiable touch points. In addition, the open-cab design increases visibility significantly which in turn decreases safety risks and avoidable injuries
This battery-powered ride-on floor scrubber is designed for quiet operation anytime, anywhere, while also lowering your cleaning costs. The T16's user-friendly design and Touch-n-Go™controls make it simple to operate, and three environmentally friendly technologies are available to minimize the T16's environmental impact: ec-H2OTM technology, FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology, and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- Achieve a heavy-duty clean in challenging environments without causing damage to walls and fixtures.
- Use this quiet scrubber in noise-sensitive areas at any time without disturbing customers, employees, students or visitors.
- Using ec-H2OTM, you can clean for up to three times longer with a single tank of water.
- The AC brushless propelling motor, which is more efficient than standard DC motors, extends component life and lowers maintenance costs.
Achieve high-performance results in the toughest environments with the T20 Industrial Ride-On Floor Scrubber. The T20 delivers significant cleaning power with an exceptional scrubbing and water recovery system. This rider scrubber is easy to operate and maintain and helps improve a facility's image by providing consistent, heavy-duty cleaning results.
- Get consistent cleaning results with aggressive scrubbing and MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology exclusive to Tennant.
- Maximize productivity and clean up to three times longer than conventional scrubbing with ec-H2O™ technology
- The T20's Touch-n-Go™ control panel simplifies operation with a 1-Step™ start button that remembers previously input settings.
- Improve visibility with cab-forward design, open sightlines, and steering-wheel-mounted controls.
This high-capacity, heavy-duty battery ride-on scrubber maximizes floor cleaning capacity in the roughest industrial environments while lowering expenses and protecting your investment with long-lasting, high-quality design. Reduce slips and falls with a water recovery system that leaves floors practically dry. With ec-h2o™ technology, the operator and maintenance experience is simplified yet extremely effective.
- Touch-n-Go™ control module with 1-Step™ start button allows operators quick access to settings without removing hands from the steering wheel.
- Car-like propel and brake pedals allow for easy operation
- Swinging squeegee provides excellent water recovery, reducing the risk of slips and falls.
- Large battery capacity increases productivity exponentially by extending runtime.
- Clean up to three times longer with a single tank of water
Tennant’s 8300 Battery-Powered Rider Sweeper-Scrubber is a multitasking workhorse! This unit cleans up to three times longer (and in a single pass!) compared to conventional scrubbing thanks to Tennant’s innovative ec-H20 and FaST foam activated scrubbing technology.
- Enhance productivity by effectively sweeping and scrubbing at the same time
- Increase ease of maintenance as no tools are needed to access this units batteries, brushes or squeegee system
- Experience fume-free operation with Continuous battery power capacity of up to 1,000 amp hours
- Sweep, scrub, and dry in seconds leaving behind a safe for work/traffic environment
- MaxPro™ Scrubbing Technology maintains consistent down-pressure on brushes for better cleaning performance and longer brush life